FASATS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASATS

Discussion Boards for Freemantle and Shirley Amateur Theatrical Society Members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Chat Announcement Empty
PostSubject: General Chat Announcement   General Chat Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 am

Hi everyone,

I hope you all find this Forum more useful than the chat function I had originally added. This way we can all leave messages and there is no need for everyone to be on at the same time to communicate.

I will be monitoring the members on here so that we only keep it to group members, so please can you register with your true details, any unrecognised members will be removed.

I have set up the basic areas for discussion, but I can amend and add to these, so if anyone thinks more need to be added or existing ones need to be changed then put a post into the 'Ask the Administrator' area and I will pick it up.

If anyone has not used a Forum before then please let me know and I can give a personal or group demonstration, it is simple once you know how. I also have a Beginner and Intermediate user guide, so please ask for your copy. If anyone wants a one-to-one to cover the basics please just let me know.

Finally please use your common sense and abide by the rules and make sure no abuse, swearing or vulgar language is used on this forum, please also note that any posts deemed unacceptable will be removed at the administrator's discression.

I hope you all enjoy the forum and it proves to be useful! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fasats.forumotion.com

General Chat Announcement
Page 1 of 1