FASATS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FASATS

Discussion Boards for Freemantle and Shirley Amateur Theatrical Society Members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE BE AWARE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PLEASE BE AWARE Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE BE AWARE   PLEASE BE AWARE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 am

Hi,

For anyone that didnt know, I am the administrator for the forum. If you have problems logging in or other and send a message for help they all come to me and I WILL come back to you so please be patient.

Please do not register another account, as this then causes me grief trying to maintain the registered accounts.

If you receive any emails from the administrator or from the forum itself they have usually come from me.

PLEASE can you keep a note of your log in details and try to restrict them to lower case so to avoid confusion. IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD or username, then please send a message to me and I can re-set this for you to something simple so that you can log in, and you can then reset your password to something personal once you are able to access your profile.

If anyone has any problems, you can either post them here, send a message to the administrator or email me directly at vicki_ashton@ntlworld.com.

Keep an eye on the General Chat section for items marked 'Forum Help' these are quick reminders and can be really useful while navigating round the forums.

Thanks

Vicki x
Back to top Go down
https://fasats.forumotion.com

PLEASE BE AWARE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FASATS :: Ask the Administrator-
Jump to: